At Partel, we are proud of our Irish roots and our leading position in producing and supplying high-performance materials for the low energy building sector , using a fabric-first approach. We provide unique technical construction components in Ireland, the UK and the USA, with a commitment to accelerate energy efficiency in residential and commercial buildings. Combining our knowledge in architecture and engineering with technical expertise and a unique building physics approach, we build up bespoke solutions for every project.
As we look to further expand our current in-house digital marketing and technical architectural support capabilities, we are searching for individuals to join our team in two critical positions. If you are interested in applying, please read more on each role below.
Digital Marketing Specialist | Remote
We are looking to expand our marketing team with an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist, focused on results, that can make a significant contribution to the growth of digital marketing activity.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be able to assist the marketing team in managing our B2B websites, e-commerce platform, social media channels, newsletter campaigns, AdWords, through contributing with initiatives for developing these areas.
What does the role involve?
- Support the development and implementation of digital and social marketing plans for the Group which consists of two product lines ‘Building Envelope Systems and Ventilation’.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Comfortable writing copy for social media posts and newsletters.
- Manipulate, create, and prepare visual assets for use within all digital marketing tools.
- Plan, deliver and monitor an ongoing presence for Ventilation brand on social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube).
- Plan and coordinate newsletter and email marketing activity as required in support of digital campaigns for the Ventilation brand.
- Provide support for ‘Partel Building Envelope Solutions’ social media accounts when required.
- Support with web management – edit existing pages and create new pages, up-date copy and images in WordPress CMS.
- Assist with management of profiles and product details on third party websites – up-date copy and images.
- Support with setting up targeted paid campaigns on social channels – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram – for both brands.
- Support with optimising PPC campaigns for both product brands.
- Creates analytics reports, dashboards to share and demonstrate the results.
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels.
Architectural Technician | Galway, Ireland
We are looking for an Architectural Technician to join our team and help to develop and promote our solutions. This technical role will involve training and mentoring in condensation risk assessments, U-values, airtightness, weather protection, ventilation, and thermal bridging.
This new position is for a highly motivated architectural technician – with a technical background in architecture or engineering, 5+ years of experience in the construction industry, with a good working knowledge of the building regulations and construction details.
What does the role involve?
- Collaborate with the technical sales team and customers to provide technical support.
- Produce drawings and information for issue. Production of technical descriptions specifying material and associated properties, utilising knowledge of standards and construction procedures.
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset.
- Attend site and customers locations as required.
- Produce and present quotations to support designs and subsequent management of contacts in CRM system.
- Produce accurate, consistent, and professional records, reports, and general information.
- Manage buildability issues related to the external envelope.
- Prepare applications for approval by regulatory bodies.
- You’ll have constant access to our customers, as well as our product and marketing team, so you can recognise their needs and how to interpret the software for them.
- Carry out other duties as directed by your manager.
- We are driven by an excellent workplace culture, where self-management and independent thinking are welcome.
- This is an exciting time to be part of the Partel journey and our dynamic business activity, which is due to developing some new projects this year.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded, ambitious, and talented people.
- We’ll train you, challenge you and reward you.
If we have aroused your interest in being part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application via Indeed and the links above.
For any questions you may have in the meantime, please email us at [email protected].