Smart U-Value Measurement
Smart, Wireless and Scalable Building Measurement System
A large part of the energy consumption is caused by badly insulated buildings. The latest Measurement Solution offered by Partel enables you to precisely assess U-values, R-values, and multiple points across your building. On the basis of the measured data, energetic retrofitting can be planned accordingly.
Our portable measurement approach uses heat flux meters (HFM) and temperature sensors for quick and accurate measurements over several days to months with the possibility of real-time monitoring. This approach is standardized in ISO 9869, ASTM 31046 and ASTM C1155. This is the only method that delivers accurate quantitative in-situ information about a building envelope performance.
Key features of gOMS II Measurement Solution
- Accurate U-Value and R-Value Measurements
- Delivers reliable quantitative data in real-time
- Wireless measurement set-up
- 5 Measurement Points at Once
- Measurement of Surface, Room and Outdoor Temperatures
- Easy processing of measured data
- Up to 2 years of battery life
- Good wireless range
- Robust enclosure, and weatherproof
- Weatherproof IP67 Nodes for year-round measurements
- Simple and easy installation
The Wireless gOMS II Kit allows direct measurement of the thermal insulation quality of buildings and their elements. The Measurement System has the potential for use in a number of areas, including refurbishment planning, building inspection, mold detection, quality control and R&D, to ensure insulation has been installed correctly. Offline Software feature – Read Measurements out without a WiFi connection!
- U-value measurement in compliance with ISO 9869
- R-Value measurement in compliance with ISO 9869
- Monitoring of heat flux, surface temperature and ambient temperature on a chosen surface (Inside and Outside use).
Partel’s gOMS II measurement service with the company’s agency for the green TEG U-value Kit is available on request as technical service to conduct the reading for projects In Ireland and for sale in Ireland and the UK.
Contact us to discuss your project or application.
Get reliable data, build smart and save energy!