A large part of the energy consumption is caused by badly insulated buildings. The U-Value KIT offered by Partel enables you to precisely measure the heat loss of buildings. On the basis of the measured data, energetic retrofitting can be planned accordingly.
Our measurement-approach uses heat flux meters (HFM) and temperature sensors to achieve a certified U-value over 72 hours. This approach is standardized in ISO 9869, ASTM C1046 and ASTM C1155. This is the only method that delivers accurate quantitative in-situ information about a building envelope.
Advantages of gO Measurement System
- Measures how much heat (in Watt) flows through one square meter of a wall
- Delivers reliable quantitative data
- Heat flux method according to ISO-9869
- Non-invasive measurement
- Easy processing of measured data
- Simple and easy installation
- Simultaneously measuring several U-values at different measuring points with ease
- Measurements starting from 5° C temperature difference
The U-value Kit allows direct measurement of the thermal insulation quality of buildings and their elements. The Measurement System has the potential for use in a number of areas, including refurbishment planning, building inspection, mold detection, quality control and R&D, to ensure insulation has been installed correctly.
Partel’s U-Value measurement service with the company’s agency for the greenTEG U-value Kit is available on request throughout Ireland and the UK for sale, rent, or as part of an on-site consultancy service.