Partel is a company with Irish roots and a leading position in the producing and supplying of high-performance materials for the low energy building sector, using a fabric first approach. We provide unique technical construction components in Ireland, the UK and the USA, with a commitment to accelerate energy efficiency in residential and commercial buildings. We combine our knowledge in architecture and engineering with technical expertise and a unique building physics approach to build up bespoke solutions for every specific project.
To enhance our current technical consultative selling capabilities, we are looking to expand our team with 2 new positions.
Here is more about each important role.
Technical Sales Manager / Business Development | UK
2 Positions available:
Working as an Area Technical Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to ensure that the sales portfolio for Partel systems is developed, and be engaged in interesting construction projects. The Technical Sales Manager will provide appropriate service and strong knowledge of Partel building components to customers, ensuring the successful achievement of company objectives and growth within the scope of the assigned customer trade.
In this technical role, you will be involved in training and mentoring, focused on condensation risk assessments, U-values, airtightness, weather protection, ventilation, and thermal bridging.
What do the roles involve?
- Ensure face to face customer contact is maintained and developed with key existing and prospective customers in the commercial sector for all brands
- Identify new market opportunities and feedback market intelligence to the business manager
- Develop new business opportunities with offsite manufacturers, main contractors, architects, and consultants. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about nurturing and fostering relationships, developing contacts on-site with warm customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs
- Update CRM daily with project tracking information, customer call details and demonstrate effective diary management aligned with the rating and ranking report for the area
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the assigned market territory by effectively selling & promoting the companies services
- Develop, formulate, implement, and run sales and marketing strategy
- We are driven by an excellent workplace culture, where self-management and independent thinking are welcome
- This is an exciting time to be part of the Partel journey and our dynamic business activity, which is due to developing some new projects this year
- The opportunity to work with like-minded, ambitious, and talented people
- We’ll train you, challenge you and reward you
If we have aroused your interest in being part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application via Indeed. For any questions you may have in the meantime, please contact email@example.com.